Website and photo outsourcing solutions
We care about your image.
Website and Photo Outsourcing Solutions - We Care About Your Image!
..:: Sort blog posts by topic: web :: photography :: success ::..
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Macbook Pro Added to Robin-Ann.com
Friday, April 4, 2008
How to Rock at Email
43 Folders does a great tutorial for effective processing of e-mail called 'Inbox Zero'. Start here with my favorite piece of advice:
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Words of Wisdom : Part I
Just a few inspiring tidbits from around the web:
"The meaning of success is the continued expansion of happiness and the progressive realization of worthy goals by honoring others."
CONCEIVE, BELIEVE & ACHIEVE!
Do what you love to do. Find your true passion. The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
- Be true to yourself.
- Leave no regrets.
- Become love.
- Live the moment.
- Give more than you take.
How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be:
E + R = O (Event + Response = Outcome)
The Seven Keys to Leadership in a Turbulent World
- A lively intellectual curiosity, an interest in everything..because everything really is connected to everything else
- A genuine interest in what other people think & what make them tick..which means you have have to be at peace with yourself for a start.
- An attitude that risks are not there to be avoided but to be taken
- The feeling that crisis are normal, tensions can be promising, & complexity is fun.
- The realization that paranoia & self pity are reserved for people who don't want to be leaders.
- The quality of unwarranted optimism..that conviction that there must be some more upbeat outcome that would result from adding up all the available expert advice.
- A sense of personal responsibility for the general outcome of your efforts